Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
MrJason88

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you have recently lost your Notes or other important files like contacts, images, videos, call logs and SMS, then a reliable recovery tool is important to quickly get this data back. iPhones have become mainstream for managing every aspect of life from taking pictures of important moments to staying connected with coworkers, friends or family. It only takes a split second to be in the dark or to lose precious moments. When the catastrophe strikes, it is not only frustrating but also devastating without the right tool for recovery.

Dr.Fone is designed to make these unexpected moments a little blip in your day rather than a complete loss. With Dr.Fone, you can scan an iOS compatible device for lost or deleted information by connecting it to a PC or Mac and run the utility. It also provides the ability to use any backup that has been stored in iTunes or iCloud to locate all retrievable data or specific items for a quick restore to your device. Thus, in a small amount of time, your Notes or other items will be right back where they should be without any extensive work or magical acts. Dr.Fone is the ultimate recovery utility for managing iOS devices and for good reason!

Gemini Gender:Female Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of MrJason88View user's profileSend private message
kathyjohnson320

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:51 am  Post subject:  such an amazing article. Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks for sharing such an amazing article. The information is very useful for iPhone users.

Best Mobile App Development company@Baymediasoft

Aries Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of kathyjohnson320View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
PaulShipman

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:24 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to scan your iPhone. 3. Select Notes > Select Only list deleted > Choose the notes you want to recover > Click on To iDevice button to get them to your iPhone or To Computer button to download them to your computer. Very Happy

Capricorn Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of PaulShipmanView user's profileSend private message
PaulShipman

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:35 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

There are many software's available in the market but the best way is to make sure you upload your data on icloud this is the best way to recover avoid any unwanted scenario.

Capricorn Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of PaulShipmanView user's profileSend private message
EllerHuang

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:05 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

You can use FoneDog toolkit - iOS Data Recovery. FoneDog toolkit iOS Data Recovery is capable of finding and recovering lost data on your device. It has the power to recover lost data in three ways that you can choose from, through your iOS device, through your iTunes backup, and through your iCloud backup. It has the capacity to recover a wide range of data types like photos, videos, messages, calendars, notes, contacts, call history, bookmarks, app data, music, and more. Not only that, it is also quite easy to use and user-friendly. See the website: https://www.fonedog.com/ios-data-recovery/

Cancer Gender:Female Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of EllerHuangView user's profileSend private message
kellyleona

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:36 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I didn't understand that Apple shares Notes in the Cloud, so I erased them from my mom's gadget. In any case, at that point write my assignment | aoneassignment. I found that the notes were gone on my gadget. I have some critical notes that I have to recover.

Taurus Gender:Female Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of kellyleonaView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic